Pokémon GO recently announced their next Community day event, it’ll be featuring Litwick the Candle Pokémon! Heres’s everything you need to know for this event.
Date and Start time
On Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time Litwick will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Many Pokémon GO fans have waited for litwick to be a community day since its debut. For example some players were disappointed last year with Duskulll being the featured Pokémon.
Event details and Bonuses
Here’s a list of bonuses that will be active during the event
- 3x XP for catching Pokémon
- 2x Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2x chance for trainers level 31 and higher to receive XL candy from catching Pokémon
- Lure modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense activated during the event will last three hours
- Take Snapshots to receive encounters with Litwick
- One extra Special trade
- Trades will require 50% less stardust
All these bonuses will end at 10:00 p.m. local time instead of stopping when community day is over. There will also be 4 star raids featuring lampent. From 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m will you be able to fin these raids, once defeated more Litwick will appear around that gym for 30 minutes. The shiny odds will stay the same even after the event, allowing you to get extra shinnies.
Community day map
Niantic has also implemented a new map suggesting where you can play during Community day. This way you can encounter other trainers to trade, battle, and help complete difficult raids. You can view the map by simply going to the community day blog post and clicking the Community day map prompt. It will immediately show meet-up spots near you.
Are you excited for this event? If so comment down below.